WHO WE ARE
- Mission, Vision, Values
- SAMS Staff
- SAMS Trustees
- Statement of Faith
- Strategic Principles
SAMS shares the good news of Jesus Christ in word and deed. Through SAMS…
- Missionaries and Bridgers invest anywhere from a month to a career serving the Lord cross-culturally.
- Short-term mission teams from churches go for a week or more working alongside SAMS' long-term missionaries.
- Great Commission Christians, especially those from the Anglican tradition, join together to send missionaries around the world.
SAMS serves the global Anglican church through relational partnerships.
- Working within local dioceses SAMS missionaries plant new churches, equip the saints, and provide hope and opportunity to the poor.
- SAMS encourages churches in the USA to step out further in global mission and develop long-term relationships across cultures.
SAMS supports individuals and churches called to go, send, give, or pray. SAMS helps…
- Goers discern and act on their call to missions.
- Senders practically support missionaries to thrive in cross-cultural ministry
- Givers connect with missionaries and ministries
- Pray-ers encourage those who serve and lift up the nations for salvation and healing.
* SAMS was formerly known as and is still legally incorporated as the South American Missionary Society (USA).